Course duration: 7 days 49 hours
October 6th / October 7th / October 8th / October 9th 2023 / April 19th / April 20th / April 21st 2024
Costs CHF 1050.-
In this course you will consider movement development in the area of tension between phylogenesis (development of biological systematics) and ontogenesis (development of the individual based on biological systematics). This includes the development of body structures from cellular level to organismic level, and thus the perspective of neurobiological and pre- and perinatal movement development.
The following topics will be covered (under consideration of the theory-practice-theory connection):
- The organization of the developing brain through movement and the psychological processing that takes place in this process.
- The movement centers of the brain and their influence on identity, emotional regulation, creativity, and reflective thinking.
- The relationship between attention and movement.
- The sensorimotor processing loop: from sensory input to central processing to motor response.
- Micro-movement and macro-movement – the continuum from states that are felt within to movements that are externally observable and their coherence and connection to unconscious associations.