Dance Movement Therapy General is a specialized training course consisting of several courses from the curriculum. They u are designed for health professionals interested in dance therapy in-depth/expansion of their original profession. Please note that this continuing education is not a dance therapy education.
Start: September 2023
End: October 2025
Total 399 hours
Cost: CHF 6’480.-
- Course I: 14 hrs. Ariane Konrad:
History of Dance Movement Therapy linked to the history of dance and the currents of psychotherapy.
- Course II 14 hrs. Esther Böhlcke:
Imagination Improvisation Interaction (Depth Psychological Dance Therapy according to C. G. Jung)
- Course III 14 hrs. Esther Böhlcke:
Rituals-Dance Ritualization in Dance Movment Therapy (Depth Psychological Dance Therapy according to Laura Sheleen)
- Course IV98 hrs Christel Büche / Brigitte Züger
Laban Bartenieff Movement System (Main Method Dance Movement Therapy: Movement Observation, Assessments, Interventions)
- Course V 49 hrs Prof. Dr. Christine Caldwell:
Mobility Gradient: Pre- and perinatal movement development linked to neurophysiology.
- Course VI 42 hrs Christel Büche:
Kestenberg Movement Profile (Building on the Laban Bartenieff Movement System)
- Course VII105 hrs. Prof. Dr. Helen Payne:
Authentic Movement (In-depth psychological dance therapy in connection with other methods (language, image, music, sculpting))
- Course VIII 21 hrs. Prof. Dr. Joachim Küchenhoff:
Body image (according to the model KBL Prof. J. Küchenhoff)
- Course IX 42 hrs Ariane Konrad:
Dance Movement Therapy group according to Marian Chace
Please contact us for the dates and times of the courses